Mode of Employment: Limited, 20 h / week
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
What part will you play?
- Creation and maintenance of product and portfolio presentations
- Documentation reviews and input for Getting Started portal
- Press release and Narrative Reviews
- Moderation of System Demos and team meetings
- Market research of market potentail + AI potential for further strategy decissions
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are currentyl studying engineering
- You have experience in organizing, moderating and conducting workshops
- You have advanced knowledge of all common MS Office tools, especially PowerPoint and Word
- You are fluent in German, English and French
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
Do you have questions about the application? Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions.
If you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbung
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time