Job title: Senior UI Developer
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and authoritative specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our Digitalization Technology and Services (DTS) team based in Bangalore and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories!
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Craft and develop customer specific IoT/Cloud/Web solutions and applications
- Work with partners and customers to build the highest quality and efficient solutions.
- Be a part of Software development activities - Coding, unit testing and integration; Participating in review process; Taking part in the complete product life cycle
- Produce high quality and innovative work for our customers
- Conform to Siemens processes, quality standards and guidelines
We don’t need hard workers, just super minds
- You must have BE / B. Tech / MCA / ME / M. Tech and a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in developing web-services and web applications
- Experience in crafting and developing adaptable UI applications for web and mobile platforms
- Confirmed skills and experience in one or more following latest cloud-based application development technologies.
- Java Script, Angular, React, Node js, Express.js, HTML5, CSS, JS, WS
- Java, Spring Boot, Python, PostgreSQL, Mongo DB, Maria DB
- Docker, Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes, MindSphere, Azure IoT, AWS IoT, IBM Watson
- Experience in designing and developing software applications for web/cloud and IoT platforms (AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure or IBM Bluemix etc.) is a plus.
- Experience in integrating back-end web services using REST APIs
- Confirmed skills in web and mobile application development for IoT-based platforms is a plus
- Familiarity with back-end Technologies like RESTful interfaces, tiered application development, SQL, NoSQL is a plus.
- Knowledge in TDD and Mocking Framework is a plus
- Hard-working for developing simple, clean and attractive code
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time