The time to change is now!
It is time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
- Work with consultants and business representatives in an international environment
- Provide knowledge sharing and technical assistance to other team members
We are looking for:
- More than 1 year of experience in Azure Development, Azure Administration, or other cloud integration platforms
- Previous experience in cloud environments
- Basic experience in agile IT, e.g. SAFE or SCRUM methodology
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- Good communication and networking skills in an intercultural environment and across all management levels
- You will have to be proactive, be a technology knowledge seeker, work with a team, be able to solve problems and to know how to interact with all different kinds of teams.
What would be a great plus?
- Experience with Azure components (Logic Apps, Cosmos DB, Azure Synapse, Azure Private End Pointsy, Azure Storage Queues, Azure App Services, Azure Service Bus)
- DevOps mindset
- Data Factory
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructures, evangelism of security and governance best practices/standards
- Background of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Good knowledge of network architecture and configuration (VNet, subnet, IP ranges, Security Groups, Routing tables, Gateways, VPN, etc.).
- Setup & manage underlying infrastructure as a code with Terraform and/or Azure ARM
- Setup Deployment Pipelines (CI/CD)
What we have to offer:
A flexible home office and schedule policy, virtual budget to improve your home office setup, health insurance, a Pension Plan and a Siemens Share Program time and financial support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.