Application Engineer – DFM/DTCO
This position is for an Application Engineer role for Calibre DFM/DTCO (Design for Manufacturability/Design Technology Co-Optimization) related products, focusing on developing technical relationships with customers including customer presentations, needs analysis, product demonstrations, and coordination of benchmarking and evaluation activities.
- Work with the leading semiconductor firms.
- Work closely with customers to address their needs by Calibre products and solutions, particularly for DFM and DTCO areas.
- Deliver and conduct technical presentation, demonstration and training.
- Support product positioning, evaluation, benchmark, deployment and maintenance.
- Knowledgeable to identify new technical opportunities by establishing close relationship with customers and customize flows and solutions to fit the need.
- Work closely with sales to achieve business targets.
- BS with at least 3-year working experience or MS in Physics, EE or CS is preferred.
- Be skilled with programming on UNIX/LINUX including Tclsh, Perl or Python etc., develop scripting for flow automation and GUI application.
- Knowledge in writing Design Rule Check (DRC) deck with Calibre Standard Verification Rule Format (SVRF) language and other physical signoff tool is preferred.
- Strong customer interaction skill.
- Self-motived personality and learning capability.
- A team player as well as independent contributor.
- Good English communication skill, both oral and written.
- Semiconductor (IC design, Fab or EDA etc.) background is preferred.
- DFM, DTCO and Yield Analysis experience is preferred.
- 14nm and below technology development and support experience is highly preferred.
- Data analysis and machine learning experience is a plus.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Electronic Design Automation (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time