Mentor Graphics® is a leader in automation software for electrical and electronic industries. We enable companies to develop better products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of electrical, PCB and chip design.
Mentor’s IESD division develops CAPITAL, a software suite used globally by automotive and aerospace manufacturers and wire harness suppliers to improve their electrical distribution system (EDS) design and manufacturing flows.
Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customer expectations, on achieving high quality and on-time delivery. Responsible for ensuring the overall functional quality of the released product on all required platforms and mechanism. Ability to understand complex products, solutions, and problems. Creates, documents, and executes software designs which may involve complicated workflows or multiple product areas. Technical lead of one or more projects within one area of a product. Provides input to the technical direction for one area of a product. Occasional consults with customers in regard to future upgrades and products. Able to solve complex technical problems. Provides specialized expertise within multiple systems, software disciplines, as well as general knowledge of related disciplines, applications implications, and customer areas. Works with minimal supervision on complex projects with wide latitude for independent judgment. Highly skilled with extensive proficiency and technical expertise.
Change the future with Us
- You will be required to work within a team using agile SCRUM methodology and implementing user stories.
- The candidate will seek to ensure that the stories are developed with the highest levels of quality within the sprint.
- As a software development engineer in the Electrical Systems Division of Mentor Graphics, the incumbent is required to understand, craft and implement solutions for the electrical systems domain.
- Interact with marketing to transform requirements into software specifications
- Design and implement the functionality for the requirements
- Participate in code/design reviews and continuous improvement of product line
- Interact with co-workers and partners to improve the quality of the product
- Provide support to customer services group for addressing customers issues
Qualification and Experience:
- Strong in Core Java, Object Oriented Design
- Strong hands-on experience in Data structures & Algorithms
- 10 to 16 years of proven track record
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Experience in the design & development of web services – RESTful
- Can you design and chip into the design process!
- Highly self-motivated with an eagerness to learn and take initiatives
- Follow software development methods, lifecycle and methodologies
- Good at communication
- Engineering graduate or post-graduate, preferably from CS background.
- Also, request you to share us the below details.
This role is based in Hyderabad. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this job takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens EDA (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time