Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Let's make the difference together!
Join our team as “Battery Industry Marketing Manager (m/f/d)” in Nuremberg, Germany.
Do you have a background in the battery industry? Are you skilled at working with industry, solution and process guides to define differentiated messaging that wins in the marketplace? Do you have experience leading a virtual team? The Battery Marketing Manager is responsible defining and developing compelling, differentiated value propositions for Siemens Xcelerator solutions and developing content that drives those value propositions into the marketplace – both through marketing campaigns and through sales. In this role, you will work closely with industry leaders and solution directors, and field authorities to resolve the best messaging and positioning, develop engaging content that helps the market understand the outstanding value proposition Siemens provides into battery makers, and working with the industry field marketing to drive that content into the marketplace through integrated marketing campaigns. You will also be responsible for developing content validated by sales in their direct engagement with customers.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
- Leading responsibilities in several areas of marketing, including campaign ownership, messaging, content development, and project management. This is inclusive of crafting content (marketing campaign collateral) and project handling virtual internal and external teams in the development of campaign collateral in order to grow our business.
- Leading marketing activities or services as a senior level marketing manager in a large corporation. This includes oversight and management of sales/field enablement strategies for marketing campaigns, ensuring easy, one-stop access to marketing collateral, delivering training and other enablement activities.
- Working with business partners and other executives to identify, develop, and implement effective and productive industry strategies, plans and campaigns.
What do you need to realize what matters.
- Strong marketing experience working with engineering and/or manufacturing oriented software solutions in the battery market
- Ability to facilitate, handle and lead cross functional teams to drive project completion
- Excellent written skills, including the ability to develop clear messaging concepts and author appropriate content to support marketing execution and sales enablement
- Flexible and creative individual capable of leading and running multiple priorities and projects in a fast paced, often ambiguous and diverse environment
- Validated ability to work with minimum supervision; This is an individual contributor role
- Outstanding teammate with excellent communication skills to build positive relationships
- Structured thinker and excellent analytical skills
- Excellent English communication skills
- Pleasing a remote work environment with a willingness to travel of 10-20%.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in or working with the battery industry
- Marketing content/campaign creation experience (B2B) with specific background in messaging, collateral development, etc.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Important optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Mrs. Eva Kaiser.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's develop a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time