Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world?
At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone to grow personally and professionally.
Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Customer Service Engineer II.
- Service Area – Myrtle Beach, Marion, Florence SC
- Shift Requirements after onboarding/training for this role: Monday-Friday, 10am-7pm
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Customer Service Engineer II, you will be responsible for the following:
- You will be servicing Imaging Equipment in the Myrtle Beach, SC area area. Customer Service Engineer Level can be adjusted based on prior experience.
- You are in a field-based, customer-facing role that primarily installs, services, maintains and modifies Siemens’ imaging equipment at customer sites.
- You are the "Face of Siemens" to the customer.
- You support the MR & X-Ray modality initially, with potential to cross train into other modalities in the future.
- You are flexible and willing to work different shifts and On-Call rotations as business needs dictate, including willingness to work overtime as required. Advanced notice will be provided for any shift changes.
- You report to the Regional Service Manager at Siemens Medical Solutions.
- You have knowledge and experience performing service, preventative maintenance, and modifications on Medical Imaging Equipment at customer sites with minimal supervision.
· You have previous experience with the desired Medical Imaging Equipment: MR & X-Ray
· You have the ability and experience to establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers, as well as performing necessary administrative duties timely and accurately.
· You have a strong background working with electronics and are proficient in the use of service tools and service test equipment
· You have proficient PC skills (MS Windows & Microsoft Office 365 -Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, etc.)
Required skills to have for the success of this role
· Minimum Technical Degree or equivalent experience
· Strong electronics background and computer skills required
· 3-5 years of field service experience is desired
· Ability to work both individually and in an established team setting
· You have strong customer service and communication skills
· Ability to travel and provide service in assigned geography; willingness to participate in an on-call rotation after training and certification
· Valid driver's license, ability to drive independently day and night, and good driving record required
· Physical Requirements: Lifting 50lbs (floor to above waist/head), walking, ladder/stepstool climbing, bending, twisting, sitting work, squatting work, standing work, high-reach, fine grasping manipulation, good vision, and ability to work alone.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request, it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit an accommodation request will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation request must be reviewed and approved prior to confirming your start date. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you wish to find out more about Siemens Healthineers before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.