Head of IoT Operation Center
Siemens Smart Infrastructure combines the real and digital worlds across energy systems, buildings, and industries, enhancing the way people live and work and significantly improving efficiency and sustainability. We work together with customers and partners to create an ecosystem that both intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers achieve their business goals. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for the set up and operation of the IoT Operation Center for Europe. The IoT Operation Center is a 2nd Level technical support desk in the field of IoT solutions within Medium and Low Voltage Switchgears and Products, Protection and Automation Systems as well as eMobility charging infrastructure.
- Starting from an 8/5 operation you will be further developing the IoT Operation Center to operate 24/7
- You will define necessary processes, implement required tooling, and set up the required reporting structure
- You will lead the day-to-day operation and ensure the fulfillment of defined KPIs (Response time, Time to Solution, etc.)
- You will ensure the availability and correct qualification of the service desk agents
- You are taking care of clear interfaces between the IoT Operation Center as well as Hotline (1st Level Support), 3rd Level Support (Technical Experts) and further stakeholders.
- In your function you will be reporting to the global customer service unit in Germany.
What you need to make real what matters
- Engineering degree required (electrical, automation, mechanical or related)
- Knowledge of Medium and Low Voltage Switchgears and Products, Protection and Automation Systems.
- eMobility charging infrastructure and/or related service portfolio elements desired,
- Intercultural working experience is beneficial,
- Several years of experience in 1st and 2nd Level Support as well as Remote support desks,
- You are determined to deliver quality and satisfy our customers
- Excellent English skills – German is a strong plus. Further languages are beneficial.
- Ability to think and lead strategically
Make your mark in our exciting world as Siemens!
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having various types of talent and experiences makes us more results-oriented and better prepared to respond reliable to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.R.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time