If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As Strategy Project Manager (f/m/d) you will be part of the Siemens Mobility central strategy team and will drive global strategic projects and core strategic processes to develop and operationalize our business strategy.
- In your new role, you will support the Siemens Mobility top management in assessing global strategic questions and identifying course of action.
- You will act as a team player, cooperating and building trustful relationships with the Business Units, Regions and Functions of Siemens Mobility as well as Siemens AG.
- You will assume responsibility to initiate and lead global strategic projects and initiatives.
- Next to this, you will manage core strategic activities like our annual strategic planning process.
- Furthermore, you will prepare analyses and presentations to top management.
- You will drive the implementation of strategic actions and provide content for strategy communication.
- You will also foster the positioning of Siemens Mobility as a thought leader in its industry.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You hold an excellent master’s degree in business administration, economics, or engineering from an outstanding institution.
- You have several years relevant working experience in consulting, strategy, or corporate development in an international context, thereof at least 2 years with outstanding performance in a top tier strategy consultancy.
- You have strong skills in project management as well as sound analytical problem-solving and strategic thinking skills.
- With expertise in the field of mobility, preferably with a focus on rail, you earn plus points.
- You are confident in working with stakeholders on all levels, with the ability to summarize and adequately depict results for a top management audience.
- Because you act in a global function, you have excellent English skills and are willing to travel (approx. 10%). Knowledge of German is clearly an advantage.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Ms Julia Krzystek.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time