- Responsibility for planning and coordination of Major and Significant changes/projects.
- Implementation and agreement of project scope with customer, specification of project order (in coordination with line manager and Infrastructure service management), taking into account process standards and standard software etc., as well as independent monitoring and management of changes/projects on the basis of project key figures (e.g. schedule, costs, quality) regarding the compliance with the respective specifications.
- Coordination during creation of solution architectures incl. cost estimate on the basis of definition and documentation of customer requirements in requirements specification, with the aim of resolving functional, technical or organizational problems, all the while taking into account process standards and standard software etc.
- Functional management of internal and external project members, monitoring of project-related work orders/work hour allocation of internal and external project members for changes in his/her area of responsibility.
- Release of changes in his/her area of responsibility for acceptance by the customer.
- Responsibility of Managing an operative ITIL Process (Change, Incident or Problem Management)
- Individual monitoring and reporting of Process Quality, Initiating and follow-up of action to enhance the processes you are responsible for
- Optionally: Build-up and foster Innovation Management for the Infrastructure to support and accompany the change to a platform provider
- Experience in Process definition and management with ITIL Methodology.
- Experience in leading project teams or heading sub-projects (esp. in OnPrem DC and Cloud operation).
- Experience in managing relevant changes / projects in the Infrastructure operation (OnPrem and Cloud based).
- Experience in Innovation Management is a plus
- Agile and ITIL certification is a plus.
- Independent and self-reliant way of working
- Ability to create a collaborative environment and deliver a consensus agreement with key IT personnel.
- Ability to capture process requirements and translate them into a process document
- Ability to write well.
- Written and spoken English on negotiation level is a must
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time