- Actively manage events platforms and tools in response to business needs.
- Proactively identify event platform development and support needs.
- Prioritize improvements, develop timelines, and manage improvement projects.
- Respond to user tickets by accurately prioritizing requests and ensuring timely communication and follow-through.
- Serve as platform expert to inform stakeholders of capabilities and identify issues.
- Cross-functionally manage stakeholders, delivery teams, and vendor resources to drive projects to completion.
- Work collaboratively with Product Management and Events Teams to ensure alignment on product backlogs and priorities.
- Share platform metrics and updates on platform health with team lead and management at regular intervals.
- Develop and share key requirements among the Events team, External Tools & Platforms, Digital Experiences and Platform Engineering teams in order to support solution delivery at scale, such as with self-service capabilities, and build vs buy solutions.
- Solid understanding of web technology and digital marketing tools and platforms such as Jira, Service Desk, and Confluence.
- Strong understanding of buyer’s journey and B2B marketing strategies.
- Strong understanding of data-based decision making and measurement.
- Strong process focus, with specific experience in continuous delivery and self-organizing teams.
- Proficient agile project management expertise with experience in managing complex stakeholder situations, changing business requirements and complex technical landscapes.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing, Business, Computer Science, Web Development, other related field of study or equivalent work experience is required.
- 3+ years of administering and managing enterprise event platforms such as Aventri, Cvent, Bizzabo, etc.
- 5+ years of support and administration for enterprise level SaaS technology, including partnering with vendor representatives and working with organizational stakeholders at all levels.
- Remote work environment
- Webcam used to support telecommuting environment
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.