The time to change is now!
It's time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
- In our team you will contribute to projects which have real life impact and visibility in the real world.
- As an embedded developer Trainee, you will have the opportunity to learn and develop new skills with Senior colleagues.
- Teamwork is one of our biggest strengths so, if you think your idea can improve the way we work and can have an impact on our delivery, you will be welcome to share it.
- More technically, our tasks vary from maintaining existing projects and codebases, to starting projects from scratch. You will be working on system and software definition, requirement analysis, architecture definition and software implementation.
- You will also have to work in a multicultural environment, so a good understanding of the English language is required.
We are looking for:
- Recently graduated or about to Graduate in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Willingness to learn and to improve yourself
- Hands on attitude
- Understanding C and C++ (Some knowledge of modern C++ is a plus)
- Understanding of Python
- A taste for embedded systems, microcontrollers and the way software interacts with hardware
- Having an idea about communication protocols (e.g. RS232, Modbus RTU/TCP, CAN)
- Comfortable with developing software in a Linux environment
- An idea about what is involved when approaching complex embedded system design and debug (example: embedded systems which include at the same time user interface, local controllers and remote/cloud interfaces).
What we have to offer:
You will love to have a flexible schedule policy, health insurance, support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time