- MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experienced in C++ on UNIX and/or LINUX platforms.
- Knowledge and understanding of various techniques used for solving optimization problems
- Must have the ability to collaborate closely with other members of the team and develop critical components consistently and promptly.
- Knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing / computational lithography is a plus.
- Knowledge of existing techniques for SMO is a plus
- Individuals with a strong ability to learn and explore new technologies and who can demonstrate good analysis and problem-solving skills are preferred.
- Project-based experience
- Experience with MATLAB, Tcl/Tk, and other scripting languages (Perl, python)
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements and accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.