Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs.
- · Supervise and co-ordinate installation activities related and not limited to:
- · Daily site meetings and assignment of work to contractor’s supervisor
- · Laying & Termination of FO cable, Control Cables, Ethernet cable, small power cables etc.
- · Height work (related to cable laying in cable galleries etc)
- · Network racks / Field automation panels installation
- · Co-ordination & follow-up of software readiness (non-technical) to plan for commissioning
- · Co-ordination with customer for site entry, gate pass, stores, travel of commissioning engineers etc
- · Site re-conciliation of material
- · Site consumables / miscellaneous installation hardware requirements preparation
- · Payment’s follow-up with customer site team
- · Ensure timely safe execution of assigned activity in accordance with scope of work.
- · To give reports for site / commissioning discrepancies to Project Manager.
- · To get the measurement sheets / work progress certified by customer
- · Assistance to Tech Lead for Planning of Site activities.
Environment Health and Safety (EHS):
- · All Site Supervisors have the responsibility to provide first-line supervision and direction to promote responsible attitudes towards EHS. To this end, they must read and understand relevant company EHS Policy, guidelines, procedures, statutory requirements and consider disciplinary action for any inappropriate behavior.
- · They must:Check list for implementation of Electricity Golden Rules should be signed off for each activity for day to day working.
- · Participation in monthly safety committee.
- · Checking of medical certificate of workers for health.
- · Assistance to Safety Officer for preparation of HIRA.
- · Reporting of all injuries, ill-health, incidents, near misses and concerns to Safety Officer and make sure it gets recorded.
- · Interface with customers to ensure that collateral safety risks are mitigated.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- · Qualification: Diploma or B.E. in Electrical / Electronics Engineering
- · Able to operate Windows based system
- · Fluency in MS Office (especially MS Word and MS Excel)
- · Should be able to communicate in English and Hindi
- · PAN India mobility at remote project sites is a must
This role is based in Mumbai. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time