At Digital Enterprise & Digital Services (DE&DS) we support manufacturing companies with a comprehensive offer of powerful industrial software and consistent integrated automation technology, increasing flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and bringing new products faster to the market – in the Automobile, Aerospace, Food & Beverage, Automotive, Steel and many other exciting industries. When it comes to the future of manufacturing industry, there is no way around us.
Change the future with us
- • Responsible for P&L of project
- • Ensure overall customer delight and satisfaction in line with contractual obligation
- • Prepare, monitor, and progressively update (yes, we follow agile project management) project plan for the implementation
- • Facilitating the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements
- • Resolving or assisting in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; adopt the methods defined by the PM@Siemens to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision when necessary
- • Interact regularly with the customer PMO to determine the needs of the customer and to develop plans for improving delivery – requirements and change management
- • Mapping and managing internal and external stakeholders involved in the project execution
- • Work cross-functionally to identify solutions to project challenges
- • Co-ordinate with the Site Supervisor / contractors / partners for installation, testing and commissioning of deliverables
- • Work closely with central EHS team to ensure implementation of safe practices at construction sites
- • Foresee, identify and mitigate risks. Identify opportunities of claim and change management in projects.
- • Present regular status reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to the management as per the defined governance plan
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- • Strong communication skills (Verbal, Written, Non Verbal)
- • Tools that will help you excel in the role
- • Strong skills in MS Office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- • Project Scheduling tools (MS Project, Office 365 Project)
- • Agile project management tools know how will be an added advantage. E.g. JIRA, Planner, Trello, Kan-ban methods, etc.
- • In the digital world the requirements keep evolving, Hence, Change Management skills are a must for this role
- • Ability to see the larger picture in a project
- • Mindset to manage 6-8 small to midsize digital projects simultaneously
- • You will interact with a variety of stakeholders including CxO levels – Strong people and presentation skills will be key to success
- • Low to moderate Technical / Subject matter expertise – Our tech team is there to support you here
- • Proactiveness and agility will be your go to strengths in the continuously changing environment
- • 10+ years of overall experience with minimum 6+ years of Project Management experience in Manufacturing Industry projects
- • You will get enough opportunity as a leader of the project to travel to interesting manufacturing sites to understand, witness, review and deliver our projects.
- • PM@Siemens certification (S- Category) or equivalent external certifications (IPMA / PMI / Prince 2 etc) will be a differentiator
- • Managed at least 1-2 Industry 4.0 / digitalization projects
- • Managed projects involving application layer software’s.
This role is based in Kalwa Mumbai. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come. We’re Siemens. A collection of over 396,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time