Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industry. We support our clientele in their growth, promote progress in communities and sustainable development to preserve our planet for the next generation. Join our team of around 293,000 employees worldwide and help create environments that care.
Change the world of tomorrow with us.
- As an agile full-stack C#/Java software developer, you will take on a challenging role in the development of the Building X software portfolio in an international environment. Building X consists of modern software systems for the central display and management of events from various security applications such as video, access control, intrusion and incident management. These security control centers are used, among other things, by industrial customers, in airports or in university campuses. The innovative technical basis for this software suite is a service-oriented architecture (REST) and the use of the latest software and web technologies such as C#/Java/Angular/Typescript.
- You will be a part of a self-organized, cross-functional agile development team and you will work on software design and development of complex systems across countries
- You will continuously implement increments of software components within the framework of modern, agile software development methods (Scrum)
- With the team, you ensure the functionality of the individual software modules in the overall system through automated tests and end-to-end pipelines (DevOps).
- You apply our Continuous Quality Approach to achieve the defined quality of the development results, so that the systems can be expanded and maintained over the long term, including the documentation
- Through your interest in data analysis and data visualization, you help our customers to exploit the potential of their building infrastructure.
- You have completed a master's degree in computer science or similar and have relevant professional experience in a professional software development environment
- You are an enthusiast of agile software development methods such as Scrum, SAFe
- You have experience in development with C#, Java, Spring, Cloud, as well as web technologies such as Typescript, Angular
- Experience with modern software architectures (microservices), automated testing, continuous integration/deployment and cloud computing (AWS) including container technologies (Docker) is an advantage
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: People & Organization
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time