We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
What part will you play?
- In your new role, you are responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring adequate measures regarding loss minimization for problem loans. Based on the risk analysis you develop options, implement them and monitor the results
- You manage transactions in intensive care (by paying attention to correlation risks) to reduce credit risks and other risks
- You lead deal teams and guide local risk managers of problem loans and transactions in intensive care
- You are responsible for approval authority, internal documentation and determination and allowances setting
- You participate in representing Siemens Bank in customer negotiations and creditor committees
- You manage audits for problem loans
- On top of that, you actively support training measures for Risk Managers as well as the digitalization of workflows
- The basis of your success is a bachelor´s or master´s degree and 5-7 years of experience in the international and structured credit business in a financial company (preferably for project or leveraged financing or purchase of receivables)
- You have very good knowledge in restructuring transactions as well as in insolvency procedures and realization of collaterals.
- You bring in-depth knowledge about risk assessment as well as rating and credit analysis. Further knowledge includes contract documentation and contract law. Risk management processes, risk instruments and risk systems are familiar to you due to your previous professional experience.
- You are well versed in coordinating internal interfaces and negotiating with external clients, shareholders, attorneys and bank syndicates
- Personally, you are characterized by result orientation, analytical skills and a high ability to work in a team
- Strong IT user skills (Excel/MS Office) are desirable
- Fluent language skills in English are crucial in our international environment. Skills in another foreign language are beneficial
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Appealing Siemens pension benefits
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Bank GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Either