We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers and communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
Our global Business Unit Building Products deploys smart buildings solutions to automate and digitalize optimization of buildings. This topic is at the forefront of the industry-wide digital transformation and its importance is ever-increasing. Smart buildings interact with its people, systems and environment. Through intelligent control we help offices, factories, schools and hospitals to increase comfort, efficiency and safety.
You will shape the IoT and EDGE products for building automation as a Product Manager in a motivated team living customer and user co-creation every day. Would you like to drive the digital transformation with us? Join our team and help us creating environments that care! We will be happy to introduce you to our global and international community.
Your new responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of the global market of IoT Building Automation, dealing with the main trends and competitors with a focus on Europe
- Proactively build up customer relations in different countries to identify business opportunities, co-create new features and implement them
- Team up with regional sales to ensure successful marketing and international roll-out of your products through existing and new B2B channels
- Collaborate effectively within the Product Management community and the R&D teams to meet customer value, quality and time-to-market targets in an agile software development environment (SAFe)
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Business Engineering or similar education
- Affinity for IoT and software business models and technologies, hands-on experience in Building Automation and User Experience practices is beneficial
- We look for a person with a clearly visible entrepreneurial drive with min. 2 years of professional experience. Any previous experience in Product Management is beneficial
- Ability to analyze complex situations and communicate your ideas in a concise and convincing manner
- Willingness to travel to provide you with firsthand insight of your customer and stakeholder needs
- Business fluent English is a requirement. Applicants speaking German or French have an advantage
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time