Our worldwide teams at Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) connect energy systems, buildings and industries to significantly improve efficiency and sustainability.
Join us in changing the world of tomorrow.
- In your new position, you will be responsible for the system and software architecture of the applications and controls of our charging stations or wallboxes.
- You enjoy analyzing requirements and existing solutions and transforming them into modern and innovative software solutions as well as architectures. The spectrum ranges from hardware-related to high-level apps to IoT interfaces to cloud services.
- You will work closely with product owners, software architects, and development teams at our international development sites, define the technology roadmap and support them with your technical expertise on specific issues
- Proving functional requirements and especially non-functional requirements, such as performance, maintenance or cyber security, is of great importance
- You will also mentor and disseminate architecture and coding guidelines within development teams
- You identify, track and integrate current and future technologies to successfully implement new requirements
- You carefully manage an OSS project and/or steer other OSS projects out
- You have a successfully completed master's degree in the technical field or a comparable qualification
- You have already gained several years of practical professional experience in the definition and development of complex and distributed Linux-based systems and software architectures
- You have a broad knowledge in software craftmanship (CI/CD, design patterns, clean code, TDD, OOA/OOD, micro services, agile practices, Docker, test automation, DevOps)
- You love new technologies and keeping our SW solutions on the cutting edge of technology
- You have experience with communication protocols (e.g. HTTP, RESTful, OCPP, MQTT, CAN or Modbus) and serialization formats (e.g. JSON, Protobuf or CBOR) as well as experience in functional leadership of software developers and solution architects
- You have a very good proficiency in German and English and are accustomed to working with intercultural and global teams.
- You are a strong communicator and can summarize complex issues simply and precisely, even for non-specialists
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time