- Working with business unit colleagues (e.g. DI, SI, HC) to identify data analysis use cases and understand requirements.
- Design and deploy platform, investigation of different solution alternatives and coordination of implementation of proofs of concept.
- Collaboration with IT data analysis team to Investigate of the latest data analytics technologies and assessment of their benefit.
- Application of data analytics platform to real-world problems in use cases (e.g. data mining, algorithms, forecasting,)
- Build up team data analysis knowledge and skill.
- Master in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or Physics required.
- Knowledge of and experience with loosely coupled software architecture that involves APIs, secure data transfer, SAP Native HANA, SLT.
- Real world problem solving and a hands-on, can-do mentality.
- Strong skills in designing, prototyping, implementing, and refactoring full software package
- Strong skills in compiling and maintaining technical documentations, as well as presentations for a non-technical audience
- Strong skills in surveying and summarizing new technologies
- Good communication skills with both developers and non-developers
- Capable of working independently and proactively
- Enthusiasm for learning new technologies and developing new skills independently
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in English
- Knowledge of industrial automation, production or engineering.
- Knowledge of Spark, Flink, Kafka. SAP HANA, SQL.
- Knowledge of AWS, Snowflake.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time