If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your new role, you will be responsible for our National Train Controls (NTC) products throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Together with our project managers, you will manage your product group, develop new solutions, contribute your own ideas and ensure that the specified targets are achieved.
- You will ensure the market and competitive position of your product group, be responsible for its strategic positioning, analyze risks and develop appropriate measures.
- You will be involved in the preparation of make-or-buy analyses for various NTC/legacy systems, negotiate with NTC sub-suppliers and independently coordinate external partners.
- Furthermore, you define use cases and functional features for your products and ensure their technical feasibility.
- You plan the activities and resources for your product group, coordinating with cross-functional teams from engineering, marketing, quality or sales.
- In selected projects, you will ensure on-time and on-budget implementation.
- Thanks to your regular reporting, your management is always well informed.
- As part of this position, you will have the opportunity to gradually develop into the role of a product manager.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- The basis of your success is a degree in industrial engineering or a comparable technical and economic field of study.
- You have already gained several years of experience in product management in the field of railroad signaling technology or in the mobility industry (e.g. automotive, aircraft construction).
- Ideally, you are characterized by an understanding of overall railroad systems.
- Knowledge of the relevant standards and regulations (TSI, CENELEC or NNTS) is an advantage.
- You are used to working in international teams.
- Furthermore, you have knowledge in SAP, DOORS or comparable tools.
- As you will be working on international projects, you will have a good command of German and very good command of English, as well as a willingness to travel (approx. 20%).
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mr. Martin Spandel.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time