Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as a Director, Customer Supply Coordination.
Our global team: We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
Our culture: We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success. Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-us/careers.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. The Director, Customer Supply Coordination reports to the Vice-President, Global Planning and Digital. Reporting into the role will be 4 individuals acting as liaisons with the Regional Sales Organizations. In close collaboration with the Information Technology department, they lead definition and implementation of technical solutions for digital demand and supply planning solutions leading to an Integrated Business Planning approach.
This is a US based position. The role is remote based, but the incumbent must travel to a Siemens Healthineers site to support the business as needed.
In this role, you will:
- Establish and run the Regional Demand and Forecast Accuracy reviews
- Identify, define, and implement continuous improvement ideas leveraging HPS methodology.
- Implement an automated Global Allocations process and a Product Reservation Strategy
- Provide input regarding Supply Interruptions into Franchise communication to regions and countries
- Coordinate allocation effort for ‘next supply’ between Demand Planning, Manufacturing Plants, OEM Partners and Franchise
- Act as single point of contact for all LD Reagents and Consumables Supply Interruption (SI) inquiries and coordinate closely with Manufacturing Plants and Franchise Group to inform them of any Supply Interruptions and their recovery dates.
- Propose and coordinate solutions to break bottlenecks and accelerate the recovery process by working with Site Supply Leads, OEM and Logistics teams.
- Manage all relevant information and communication pertaining to supply interruptions
- Backorder/Stock out occurrence and validate their stated root cause
- Coordinate summary and align with other Supply Interruptions occurrence tracking tools
- Track updates or changes w/ reasons, monitor & report out metrics relating to SI occurrences
- Provide holistic end to end view of events following prioritization and recovery to stakeholders
- Drive continuous improvement of Supply Chain Performance through enhanced digitalization of supply chain processes.
- Establish an End to End order fulfillment process executing customer orders, software solution generated orders and intercompany orders.
- Work with external global contacts e.g. key customers, industry thought leaders and associations, key supply partners as well distribution experts.
- Present status of LD’s Supply Chain, demonstrate past and future improvements towards resilience to Customer, Business Partners and internal audiences.
- You have excellent presentation and communication skills, and you show customer and team orientation, working across functional and geographical boundaries
- You demonstrate understanding of the interdependencies between Demand Planning, Supply Planning and Logistics.
- Candidate must be organized and prepared to communicate throughout various levels in the organization
- Understanding multiple disciplines within a Supply Chain organization, APICs certifications with demonstrated knowledge of Supply Chain Theory are a plus
- Proficient in Power BI/Qlik Sense and other visualization tools as well as Microsoft 365 Suite.
- 3 Years + experience in Supply Chain Management or Customer Order Management or similar functions
- Analytical Mindset using data for decision making
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Candidates should have the ability to demonstrate advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for area managed, to include principles of predictive analytics using system applied algorithms to achieve best fit demand forecasts based on wide range of data sources.
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full COVID-19 vaccination for all new hires by their start date, except where prohibited by state law. Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons. If you choose to submit an accommodation request it should be submitted within 3 business days of receiving a verbal offer. Details on how to submit approval will be provided by your recruiter. An accommodation approval must be confirmed prior to your start date. A start date cannot be confirmed until the accommodation has been reviewed. An accommodation is based on your role. If you are a currently a Siemens Healthineers employee with an existing approved accommodation, it will need to be re-evaluated prior to starting a new role.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Beware of Job Scams
Please beware of potentially fraudulent job postings or suspicious recruiting activity by persons that are currently posing as Siemens Healthineers recruiters/employees. These scammers may attempt to collect your confidential personal or financial information. If you are concerned that an offer of employment with Siemens Healthineers might be a scam or that the recruiter is not legitimate, please verify by searching for the posting on the Siemens Healthineers Career Site.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.