Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as IT DevOps Engineer for global SCM Platforms and Applications.
As an IT DevOps Engineer, you will be working on enterprise IT applications in the SCM area, used by Siemens Healthineers worldwide. Your tasks and responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- implement data integration and mapping concepts
- prepare data extracts and apply data transformations
- support migration concept from legacy applications
- ensure IT application availability as well as application performance
- provide 2nd level support (e.g. system, data and user administration)
- provide 3rd level support (e.g. root cause analysis, business process support)
- maintain knowledge bases and perform deployment of changes
- install and configure enterprise IT applications
- monitor interfaces and ensure data transfers
- coordinate special technical requests with external IT service providers
- contribute to accurate and up-to-date quality and end-user documentation assist during internal and external audits
Your attributes and skills:
- bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- hands-on experience in data engineering, ETL and operational IT support especially in Incident Management
- expert knowledge in data transformation and data quality management
- hands on experience in cloud applications especially regarding interfaces
- superior verbal and written communication skills with an emphasis on multicultural sensitivity
- critical thinking and analysis skills with respect to varying customer and business processes and requirements as they relate to a larger picture
- strong teamwork skills
- structured, proactive, and self-directed work style
- fluent in English
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- experience in Healthcare industry business processes
- availability for international business travel including USA and Germany
- availablity for on-call duty or working in the EST timezone
- experience in the Supply Chain Management area (IT and/or business) is a plus
- knowledge of Kinaxis, AEB and/or Eddyson is a plus
- proficiency in analytics tools is a plus
- German language skills are a plus
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnosticos Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time