Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
The work of engineers and technicians tends to revolve around the question “Does it work?” Our commercial managers, on the other hand, focus on profitability and what is commercially viable. They constantly compare what should happen with what actually happens, and regularly report on status, risks, and opportunities. When you join our team, we will entrust you with a great deal of responsibility for a wide range of projects that will catapult our economy and society into a new era.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- You’ll support accountable management in planning and calculating yearly budgets and monthly forecasts.
- You’ll be responsible to consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, and proceeds with revolving midterm planning, and periodic forecasts during the year.
- You’ll perform comparisons Actual vs Plan, and pursues effects of agreed measures.
- You’ll be carrying out ad-hoc analyses and profitability calculations.
- You’ll perform evaluations of assets and liabilities and manage inventory measures on a regular term.
- You’ll perform Order Execution related commercial activities and activities like LD, warranty, LOOP assessment and action there on.
- You’ll be responsible to carry out overhead analysis, capacity working, absorption results of various functions.
- You’ll carry out Cost Audit, statutory audit, internal audit etc.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You’re a CA / ICWA / MBA Finance with experience of 4-7 years in factory commercial function.
You’ve in-depth knowledge of costing/Budgeting and working capital management.
- You’ve thorough knowledge of order to deliver cycle for factory and business.
- You’ve hands on experience in Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, Management reporting and Cost Controlling.
- You’ve excellent working knowledge of MS Office (expert knowledge of Excel and Access) and SAP.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens?
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time