Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as IT Active Directory Administrator
The Healthineers Active Directory Administrator team member will be part of a global team that will be supporting the Healthineers Active Directories infrastructure worldwide. This includes monitoring and operating Active Directory and Azure AD as well as contributing to Active Directory related projects. The team member will be positioned with the SHS IT Infrastructure Modern Workplace Core Services organization and functionally reports to the Head of SHS IT IN MWP COS.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Performs monitor and operate one of the biggest Active Directories in the world and checks progress of agreed transactions and workflows to ensure timely completion in an environment of high trained professionals
- Operate, maintain, and improve System Center Operations Manager
- Operate, maintain, and improve Active Directory Federation Service
- Should have good knowledge in Azure AD, AD connect, at least 1+ years of experience
- Should have good Knowledge in PKI infrastructure, and SQL basics.
- Proceeds with assigned day-to-day IT operations activities both at base and in the field.
- Help on further development of the Active Directory Enterprise Infrastructure
- Contribute worldwide allocated Active Directory related projects
- Show willingness of continual self-improvement in your areas of responsibility
- Should have good knowledge in Powershell scripts to automate recurring administrative tasks and work on a continual service improvement
- Responds to operations related enquiries, may act as first point of contact in subject matters.
- Elaboration of security concepts and guarantee of compliance with security requirements
Your attributes and skills:
- Profound knowledge of Windows Server Systems and ability for self-improvement in new IT Infrastructure technologies and architecture
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple assignments simultaneously, while focusing on delivery quality
- Quick learner and efficient ability to get into new technologies and architectures
- Expert knowledge in Active Directory, Azure AD, Active Directory Federation Service, Azure AD Connect and IT backend operations
- Basic in Microsoft Security Guidelines
- Basic experience in one of the following technologies: System Center Configure Manager 2012R2, System Center Operations Manager 2012R2, PKI, SQL would be an advantage
- Good understanding of network technologies and principles
- Good understanding of Siemens Processes and Guidelines
- Good basic on ITIL
- Good understating in the ServiceNow tool for incident management
- Good Knowledge in Cloud technologies
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft 365
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- A university degree in Computer Science or similar
- Relevant work experience within the IT infrastructure area with a background of Active Directory and IT Backend operations
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnosticos Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time