Customer Service Engineer - Inverness, Scotland
If you have field service experience repairing electronic equipment and are looking for a new role in the Inverness region of Scotland, Siemens Healthineers wants to hear from you. We are hiring a full-time Medical Field Service Engineer to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain Laboratory Diagnostic equipment and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits for your expertise.
This field-based role has a significant requirement to work at customer sites. You'll have the opportunity to contribute to helping Siemens Healthineers fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world. Each day, you can expect to spend significant time on the road.
If you were already our Customer Service Engineer Laboratory Diagnostics, here are some of the primary areas you would be working in:
· Carrying out service, maintenance, updates and installation of Siemens Healthineers products within your designated product range
· Attend product training courses (in the UK and abroad) and work toward completion of Siemens Professional Certificate
· Identify any opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of team processes
· When applicable provide out of hours technical service support and complete individual mandatory weekend working provision
The successful Field Service Engineer will have an HNC/HND in Electronics Engineering and ideally will have previous field service experience finding faults in electronic equipment. Additional requirements include:
· Solid IT, Microsoft Office and Networking Infrastructure skills
· Excellent customer-facing skills with the ability to interface with customers, staff, third parties, contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers
· A full UK driving licence
In return for your dedication and commitment to your work here at Siemens Healthineers, we offer a variety of exciting benefits such as:
· Generous pension contributions
· 26 days holiday
· Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
· Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme and more!
If this Medical Field Service Engineer job motivates and inspires you, please apply with Siemens Healthineers today.
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience and digitalising healthcare. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time