Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Mainline Transport, Urban Transport and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges
We are looking for Project Procurement Operator (PPO):
1. Area of resposibility:
The PPO is responsible dor the complete P2P (Purchase to Pay) and Order Management processes, supporting the LPO (Logistics Project Operator) on projects and Factory on components needs.
Target of this function is to ensure ordering in SAP of all project required material in time, complete and most efficient considering all logistics requirements.
3. Main tasks
- Support the LPO with planning of required material and analyze stock level respectively the material availability in other projects in accordance with the project schedule
- Processes the order requisition including budget and delivery dates in SAP according to input of the PM / CPM
- Create the purchase order based on the order requisition considering the correct project and procurement requirements. Input regarding supplier and price will be provided by the responsible category manager
- Ensure the receiving of order confirmation from the supplier according to all requirements from the Purchase Order
- Follow-up of delivery date until arrival at warehouse / factory / site
- Request additions and modifications of supplier master data, as well as archiving documentation according to local regulations to keep the database always updated and correct
- Informs necessary interfaces about all relevant project-related purchasing information, such as updated contract terms or supplier management
- Manage cockpits derived from discounts on invoices
- Resolution of alerts within the P2P process
- Organize and analyze the replanning of supplies in case of changes in both factory planning and projects
4. Other tasks:
- Support implementation of Robots and other tools in order to increase digitalizacion and decrease manual tasks
- Identify, drive, defend and reduce claims in good time
- Ensure efficient communication with all stakeholders
- Identify / create additional logistic opportunities from ongoing projects
- Forward all relevant information to project team and partners
- Exploit opportunities, learn from others and exchange experiences
- Comply with the Siemens Business Conduct Guidelines (e.g. provisions under tax law, employee delegation guidelines, export control regulations, EHS (occupational health and safety and environmental protection))
- Take the initiative for own personal development
5. Soft Skills, Competences And Other Requisites:
Drive for Results
Fluent spoken and written English.
6. Experience & Knowledge Required:
Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Production Engineering OR International Trade
SAP Spiridon Module MM strong knowledge required
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. Flexibility is our main benefit. We combine remote and presence work because work-life balance and wellbeing are essential for our teams. We are convinced that stay at home allow us to focus on activities that need more time for concentration and being at the office enhance our creativity collaborating and learning from others.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time