Siemens eMobility® solutions is shaping the market with innovative EV charging technologies. We are dedicated to driving an open and accessible market for electric vehicles, as well as planning and implementing secure grid connections to enable further growth of EV adoption. .
Interested in technology that advances our communities and enables a cleaner, more efficient environment? Interested in gaining exposure to developing the systems and smart solutions that keep cities growing, businesses flourishing and people safe? Start your career with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Here at Siemen eMobility solutions, we are transforming the everyday through our inclusive and rewarding work environment. Come be a part of our growing eMobility team, where you can build and implement new products, technologies, and applications!
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful execution of project goals, which include cost, schedule, quality, and technology for the life cycle of the project and across multiple projects. These goals would include using such metrics as revenue, profitability, on-time execution, resource utilization, risk identification, customer satisfaction, etc. The Project Manager is contributing to the goals of the E-Mobility Business Unit.
- Direct all phases of projects from inception through completion.
- Responsible for the cost, schedule, quality, and technical performance of the assigned project(s).
- Define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support project goals in collaboration with business users and stakeholders after detailed technical and commercial review of project deliverables.
- Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to master plans and schedules.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Liaise with project stakeholders, both internal and external on an ongoing basis.
- Provide project revenue and profit forecasts as part of regular project status updates
- Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Document project progress including implementation, timelines, issues, risks, and successes to maintain project course.
- Provide regular updates to team, management, and PMO on work performed, plans, budget, and overall status.
- Support the preparation of proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets, and financial terms/conditions of contract
- Identify project problems and obtain solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Manage, develop, and coordinate customer requirements of complex systems and define integration requirements across multiple systems/processes.
- Manage customer expectations across project cycle and lead single and multi-product medium voltage solutions projects
- Direct the work of employees and/or subcontractors assigned to the project including from service, technical, finance, contract, administrative, and Program Management Office areas.
- Direct diagnostics with the ability to determine root cause and corrective actions.
- Develop and implement Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
Required Knowledge, Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college, preferably in engineering.
- 4+ years project management experience or power systems experience
- Experience in identifying and implementing cost savings measures within projects
- Demonstrated leadership skills and a proven track record of managing multi-disciplinary teams, including program management, services, engineering, operations, and logistics
- A commitment to develop, drive, and manage projects in a highly competitive market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, to present complex issues to multi-level audiences and effectively communicate progress, status and issues to internal and external Customers
- Ability to interpret and report results to senior management as well as customer
- Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If so we'd like to meet you! Apply today and learn how you can be a part of the Siemens family.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.