Charged up and ready to roll!
The World is facing huge challenges with approx. 10 billion people by 2050 worldwide and more than 70% are living in cities. To provide a balanced and healthy life for all of us the decarbonization is a solution.
Therefor eMobility Infrastructure needs to grow > 30%. We will provide the end-to-end charging solutions for multiple customer applications. We offer intelligent energy management systems which can combine EV charging infrastructure with battery storage systems and renewable energy generation. We will give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
Within the newly formed eMobility business, we are seeking for a qualified candidate for the role as Manufacturing Excellence Engineer.
Tasks and responsibilities
In your new role you will be responsible to provide manufacturing expertise to optimize the design and operations of the manufacturing network, develop manufacturing standards, processes and capability to drive standardization and continuous improvement. And you will report directly to the head of global manufacturing excellence within global SCM of eMobility.
- Development and implementation of manufacturing standards, policies, processes, tools and KPI across the manufacturing sites to drive the plants to best in class performance key metrics and dimensions of safety, quality, reliability, productivity and overall competitiveness.
- Build a culture of continuous improvement to drive productivity and eliminate waste in the manufacturing network.
- Derives and implements Lean strategy, guidelines and methodologies to achieve sustainable Lean implementation, conduct assessments and reviews key indicators.
- Analyzes technical manufacturing or logistics processes and sequences and proposes improvements projects on network or unit level.
- Assists in the development and implementation of the production and Manufacturing IT roadmap for 3-5 years.
- Deploys and trains subject and method knowledge and conducts and informs about best practice sharing.
Your qualifications - well-founded and adequate
- You have a master´s degree in an engineering discipline, preferably Mechatronics or Manufacturing.
- You have long-term expertise and experience in manufacturing management, including engineering, operations, safety, quality and manufacturing methodologies, Lean, Six Sigma, etc.
- You have expertise in digitization tools for manufacturing and production plants.
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as team building orientation
- You have strong interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization and with customers and suppliers.
- Very good English and Portuguese language skills complete your profile
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time