Siemens Digital Industries Software - Where today meets tomorrow.Let's make the difference together!
Meet the team - Video
Siemens DISW is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer to join our ICVS R&D team in Cairo to work as part of Visualizer Debug Environment.Main Responsibilities:
- Design, implement, and release software that meets high quality software standards using QT C/C++
- Write functional and design specifications.
- Work in sophisticated areas to support visualization requirements of multiple products owned by the Visualization and Debug Group (VDG) team.
- Work with different software technologies to meet marketing needs.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering or Computer Science.
- 0 – 5 years of experience as a software engineer
- Hands-on experience in Object Oriented concepts and programming using C/C++.
- UI/UX design experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Qt is a plus!
- Good knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Familiar with UML.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating system environment.
- Knowledge of scripting languages.
- TCL/TK programming experience is a plus!
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
- Mastering English language, both written and spoken.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, and generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity.Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Egypt Company (A Limited Liability Company - Private Free Zone)
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time