Our Sales support professional are the single point contact to the customers for the factory. They determine and implement the client requirements. They lead “from inception to execution!” by converting thoughts into actual products, through their expertise, domain knowledge and coordination with the factory teams. Join our team and we will give you the latest knowledge on GIS technology and plenty of opportunity to groom yourself as a Project manager and, help you become a domain expert in GIS Project execution.
We make real what matters. This is your role
- In this exciting role you will be responsible to take handover of GIS Project, as Project manager and manage the execution of the project, to complete the engineering, manufacturing and delivery of the Gas Insulated substation Project.
- The role requires active involvement understanding of GIS Single Line Diagrams, Plan and Section views for GIS Project. Single point coordination with customer, for all Project related aspects in the factory, including attending technical meetings at customer end.
- You’ll continuously coordinate and communicate with internal factory functional teams of Engineering, Purchase, Manufacturing, dispatch and Installation testing Commissioning.
- You’ll ensure meeting the desired revenue targets for the year to achieve yearly growth in business
- Individuals are empowered to take ownership and responsibility of the project and the customer to achieve the goals of profitability, time and quality.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You are an Electrical or Electronics Engineer (B.E / B.Tech) with 4 - 5 years of experience Project execution / Project Management /Tendering /Engineering for AIS/ GIS Substations
- You're analytical, team player and a go getter with ability to communicate and correlate concepts/problems/ requirements to provide solutions based upon the domain.
- You've knowledge of High Voltage GIS products, customer specifications/ contracts for Powergrid, State utilities, Oil & Gas, Industry consultants etc.
- You've hands on experience in software-based ERP tool SAP, MS office (Excel/ Word/ Power Point, MS Projects / Primavera
- You’ve phenomenal interpersonal skills.
- You’ve a valid passport and open for job specific travels.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
The job location is Aurangabad, but you need to travel where this journey takes you
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you finish the areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
And about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time