We are looking for dedicated and talented people
who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from
colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with
curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus
together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the
latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance–
Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and
- Solve the world’s most significant problems –
Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving,
cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and
mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Contribute to our social responsibility
initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and
sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events
and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative
ideas and get rewards for them!
- Diversity and inclusivity
The Customer Support Supervisor is responsible for leading the team and ensuring day-to-day activities are conducted in an efficient and effective manner. The Supervisor reports to the Head of the Customer Service Center (CSC) in Guadalajara, Mexico but takes operational direction from the Customer Support organization in the U.S.
- Manage the day-to-day activities and balance the workload for the CSC team to meet or exceed targets set on processing time, order processing errors, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Primary focus will be supporting multiple product lines within assigned business segment for customer types including industrial, and construction distributors, end user accounts, and OEMs.
- Follow up and engage stakeholders as required until the expected release date for open orders are addressed accordingly.
- Respond and resolve problems in a timely and accurate manner while providing excellent customer service.
- Provide backup operative support of team members as necessary.
- Must have strong reporting experience, meeting deadlines, and meeting high accuracy goals.
- "Transfers" expected to integrate processes and results from other workflows and disciplines to develop and accountably propose appropriate and effective solutions for significant parts of solutions
- Manage the data workflow, as it interacts with the workflow in the CRM tools
- Utilize CRM tool to directly communicate to internal/external customers, suppliers and affiliates.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
1. Secure wireless and/or automation product experience may be required; associates degree in related discipline is preferred.
2. 5+ years of practical Customer Support experience and/or related field
3. Demonstrated ability to reproduce a customer problem, isolate cause and drive resolution.
4. Demonstrated logical reasoning, situational and time management while presenting a positive attitude with customers and co-workers.
5. High Level of professionalism and excellent customer service skills.
6. Ability to multitask and handle a high volume of work accurately.
7. Excellent verbal, written, and organization skills.
8. Desire to grow within the company.
9. Ability to work within a team environment.
10. Must be a self-starter.
11. Ability and desire to learn assigned business segment product line. May need to take internal product training classes.
12. Ability to successfully complete required training program.
13. Strong data analytical and problem-solving skills in identifying patterns and trends.
14. Proficient with Microsoft Suites.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
1. Knowledge of SAP, CRM systems and Quotation tools.
2. 5+ years of practical Customer Support experience supporting industrial, construction, mechanical, and/ or electrical industries.
3. Experience with managing software applications preferred
Additional ongoing responsibilities:
- Develop knowledge of assigned products within division and systems to move within the Customer Support Organization.
- Develop lasting professional relationships within organization such as: plants, warehouses, sales, standard pricing, product managers, and buyers.
- Understand the business unit organizational charts allowing you to escalate and resolve issues within the organization
Siemens is an
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging
diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national
origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability,
marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping,
protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by
federal, state or local law