- Processing Strategic and Government inquiries and orders while ensuring business processes are followed
- Responding to/resolving complex customer complaints and disputes quickly/correctly within reasonable limit of authority to increase customer satisfaction
- Recognizing when to escalate customers issues
- Proactively managing telephone, fax, email and electronic orders for reagent and consumable products for Strategic and Government customers
- Managing Strategic and Government customer relationships by creating and maintaining standing orders, product lot sequestering and Quality Assurance Products (QAP)
- Collaborating in a professional manner with different teams within and outside the organization
- Managing daily SAP reports, assisting with inventory management to ensure customer satisfaction
- Participating on conference calls with various internal and external customers
- Maintaining a positive team environment while providing the best customer experience
- Implement process improvements
- Participate in projects
- 3-year vocational training
- 5+ years related customer service experience
- Lean Six Sigma training preferred
- Strong computer skills, knowledge in Windows and Microsoft Applications, experience with SAP P40/P41/P56 preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, able to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Able to work in a team environment, be flexible, reliable, and supportive
- Skills including empathy and emotional intelligence, influence and persuasion, and encouragement
- Familiar with Quality Assurance Program (QAP) and management of standing orders and sequesters preferred
- Minimal travel is required
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.