Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
Job Location Description:
• As a member of global CT R&D in Siemens Healthineers, design the software platform for CT scanner including Mobile Solution
• Enable Siemens PET/SPECT/RO inside CT software
• Be the CT software solution provider with product/project manager, to fulfill global customer demand
• Responsible for software architecture/module design, implementation, testing, continuous integration and documentation, under the R&D process of Siemens Healthineers
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
• More than 2 year’s professional experience on object-oriented programming on Windows platform or cross OS platform(C#/WPF/Angular)
• Firm knowledge of design patterns, OOP, UML
• Familiar with software development process, agile is preferred
• Familiar with software, firmware and hardware continuous integration and DevOps concept
• Bachelor degree in computer science, biomedical engineering, or equivalent education
• Well-developed English communication skills, both spoken and written
• Strong self-motivated, responsibility sense and excellent team work
Location: Shanghai, China