Senior Consultant – Finance / Controlling
Pakistan - Lahore
We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Join our Digital Industries Software as the SAP Senior Consultant – Finance / Controlling and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
To be successful in this role, certain set of behavioral/personality specifications are required. You will need to possess good verbal & written communication skills. Additionally, confidence is an essential prerequisite as the job requires the candidate to face onsite colleagues and address the issues on call. Moreover, due to the nature of the job, the candidate must be available round the clock when required. Frequent travel may be required on different project site locations and willing to work in onsite/offshore delivery model.
- Study business requirements and provide SAP solutions in the area of FICO.
- Prepare Business Blueprint/BPD, Functional Specifications, Test Cases as part of implementation and continuous improvement projects using the SAP implementation methodologies.
- To configure SAP System as per business requirements, conduct Unit, Integrated and User Acceptance tests.
- Align business requirements to standard SAP practices.
- Directly access support tickets and provide solutions within defined SLA using the SOLMAN.
- Liaise directly with business/power users for continuous improvement requirements and address them throughout the project life cycle.
- Conduct periodic meetings with Business Process Owners and Key Users in the business to understand solution gaps if any and address them throughout the project life cycle.
- Provide weekly and daily reports as per defined formats and frequencies to the Project Manager and if required by the Team Lead
Your Qualifications And Skills – Digital And Solid!
- A minimum of 5 to 6 end to end implementation Projects in Finance & Controlling.
- Experience in Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Assets Accounting, General Ledger & Cash & Bank Accounting
- Cost center accounting - Assessment, Distribution, Template allocation, Planning.
- Internal Order accounting - CAPEX and OPEX, Settlement related config
- Product cost planning - Costing variant, cost component structure, Quantity structure.
- Cost Object controlling - Make to Order, Make to Stock, Month end activities.
- Material ledger/Actual Costing - Configuration and Entry flow.
- COPA - Costing based/Account based, Month end processes, Report designing.
- S/4 HANA Migration experience will be a bonus
- Experience in Treasury, Cash Management, Funds Management, Business Planning & Consolidation, Flexible Real Estate Management, Project System will be an added advantage
- SAP implementation experience of S/4 HANA and good knowledge of SAP new dimensions.
- Should have good exposure of working in a SAP customized (Z) environment.
- Adequate knowledge of SAP integration with other Modules like Sales & Distribution, Material Management, Human Capital Management, Production Planning, Quality Management, Plant Management, Logistics Execution & Warehouse Management.
- Excellent management and problem-solving skills.
- Good Skills in Oral Communication and Drafting.
- Good Skills in Microsoft Office
- You must have about 8 years of experience with bachelor / master’s degree from a reputable university with excellent academic background.
- SAP Certification is preferable
What else do you need to know?
Siemens Pakistan Enterprise Business is one of the leading Information Technology Service and Solutions Providers of the nation that aims to make a better tomorrow for a bright future. We focus on offering quality and innovative turnkey IT – Infrastructure Solutions for our customers in virtually every industry to increase and enhance efficiency along with higher profitability.
Siemens Pakistan has vast SAP implementation experience in leading national and multinational industries of Pakistan. With an implementation experience of over 20 years, Siemens Pakistan has offered its services and solutions to clients from diverse industries. Siemens Pakistan has the largest pool of quality consulting resources under single-roof, with an average experience of three complete project lifecycles. We engage with SAP in different ways across business and technology spectrum as we understand that no two businesses are alike. Customers’ success is our only priority, therefore, we make doing business simple and resolve all the complexities to ensure we fulfill our commitments.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time