Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
We are a collaborative, proactive group, learning every day, achieving quality products on time, overcoming challenges and aware of what we contribute to society. If you want to work on Generic products valid for any part of the world and work with international teams, this is the place for you.
We would like to get onboard for the Project Management Office a technician with skills in Operation Management.
Main functions and responsibilities:
• Give support to Operations Mgmt & Bid Mgmt functions.
• Prepare monthly reports & KPI’s Calculation.
• Collaborate in the productive management methodologies (maintenance and development).
• Control panel and business analytics preparation.
• Updating and representation of historical HC data, forecast deviation and Offers.
• Give support to the Project Managers, Area & Portfolio.
• Continuous improvement promoter.
• MS Office skills.
• Project planning knowledge.
• Previous experience with ERP is a plus
• English & Spanish proficiency.
• Advanced Excel.
• MS Project / Project Online.
It will be assessed:
• Ability to work effectively across multiple groups.
• Ability to work in a team, good communication skills and a results-oriented approach.
• Good level of Spanish and English, spoken and written.
• Exhaustive/meticulous/organized person.
• A person with an innovative spirit and motivated by R&D and Operations Mgmt.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation. Flexibility is our main benefit. We combine remote and presence work because work-life balance and wellbeing are essential for our teams. We are convinced that stay at home allow us to focus on activities that need more time for concentration and being at the office enhance our creativity collaborating and learning from others.
Siemens aboga por la igualdad de oportunidades entre mujeres y hombres, así como en la Diversidad como fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía y animamos la cobertura de puestos por mujeres y hombres en ocupaciones que se encuentren subrepresentadas.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Rail Automation S.A.U.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time