If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG and has been a leading supplier in the field of mobility for over 160 years. Our core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems and related services. We have always been very innovative in making traveling faster, safer and more comfortable. Today, we need new solutions to new challenges such as climate change and rising populations worldwide. That's what drives us. That's why we shape mobility with passion, always being one step ahead. Through digitalization, we make infrastructures smart and create opportunities that get us from A to B sustainably and seamlessly. Our 39,600 employees are pioneers in mobility who help to keep the world moving.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- In your role as Test & Commissioning Manager (f/m/d) you will plan, organize, and execute all commissioning activities as well as our Commissioning Engineers (f/m/d) on site for various Rail Electrification Projects, including interface testing, verification of step sequences and operating modes.
- You will adapt and optimize parameters of protection and control functions in close coordination with other engineering departments, e.g., "Module Management System" and "Current Control System".
- In addition, you will trace and meet contractual conditions about functionality, quality, deadlines, and costs (including claim management).
- You will report the current project status to the project management and other stakeholders.
- Next to this, you will support the technical management including coordination of internal-, external staff and other third parties.
- Also, you will document test results and will revise of project documentation, e.g., circuit diagrams, etc.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for the trouble shooting including escalation management.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You bring in a completed degree (masters) in electrical engineering.
- Also, you have long-term experience in electrical commissioning. Technical project management is a plus
- Ideally you also have a technical background in the field of Converter stations which include multilevel frequency converters (10-50MVA), converter control systems and higher-level control (e.g., Simatic TDC, Simatic S7, WinCC), high and medium-voltage switchgears etc.
- You already gained experience in functional leadership. Intercultural experience through foreign assignments is a plus.
- Furthermore, willingness to travel up to 100% mainly in Europe is required.
- You are fluent in English. German language skills are desirable.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Mrs. Julia Krzystek
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time