Job Title: Global Head of Partner Sales (f-m-d) Siemens Digital Industries
Location: Nürnberg (Germany) or other major DI locations possible
Mode of Employment: Permanent / Full- or Part time
The Global Head of Partner Sales is a key role within Siemens Digital Industries (DI) Sales Organization reporting directly to the DI Global Head of Sales.
The global ecosystem of partners, Distributors and System Integrators account for significant share of Digital Industries and Smart Infrastructure (SI) business and are a key differentiator in helping deliver business outcomes for customers leveraging Siemens technology to provide unique solutions and capabilities.
As the DI Global Head of Partner Sales, you will be a transformational leader, driving the design and expansion of a world-class partner ecosystem that helps our customers and Partners meet diverse needs in industrial automation and software.
In this role, you will be responsible for DI’s overall global partner sales strategy, execution, and results. You will lead the design, roll-out and monitor execution of best-in-class partner programs, partner support approach and end-to-end partner journey and be responsible for the overall partners satisfaction and success.
The DI Global Head of Partner Sales will lead a global team whose overarching goal is to support the growth of DI’s business through partnering and drive the execution of DI’s strategy of industry leadership in IT/OT. The DI Global Head of Partner Management, and their team will drive consistency and alignment across regional partner sales teams and ensure partners have a competitive advantage that empowers their growth, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
Furthermore, as Market Manager for the Siemens Vertical Market Distributors across Business Units of Digital Industries (DI) and Smart Infrastructure (SI) you will lead Corporate Distributor Account Managers for Siemens Top Accounts to gain market share in industrial and infrastructure markets.
Change the world of tomorrow with us.
- Lead the global recruitment, enablement, and engagement of DI ‘s fast-growing partner ecosystem.
- Scale-up business through our powerful Siemens partner ecosystem; mastering the transformation by combining domain partner expertise with our Digital Enterprise portfolio (Industry 4.0) to create value for Distributors and System Integrators in industrial & infrastructure markets
- Deploy new business models and recurring revenue streams
- Work with DI & SI regional leaders to build the right partner capacity and capabilities in support of the DI’s & SI’s overall strategy
- Develop new routes to market, partner program innovations and go-to-market campaigns,
- Articulate compelling value propositions to increase partner loyalty and accelerate partner growth
- Design and drive global implementation of Partner Programs aimed at creating strong partner preference for Siemens technology.
- Build trustful C-level relationships with key stakeholders within our key partner organizations
- Partner with global sales teams to develop compelling sales plays to grow pipeline and revenue for the partner ecosystem
- Drive training programs and best practice sharing sessions to enable and challenge our partners’ ecosystem
- Ensure partner success through strong performance management of KPIs
- Manage a high motivated global team who can own partner success programs and initiatives
- Work with multiple internal cross-functionals teams to drive process improvement and solve problems impacting internal and/or partner operations
Your profile for "Making the future possible"
- Long-term experience in Partner Management, Channel Strategy and Programs ideally with strong software and SaaS business experience.
- Significant experience in designing and building channel-related programs and frameworks, designed to support recruitment, enablement, and business development of the channel
- Able to build and execute channel strategies by segment and geography, creating and presenting plans, setting respective KPIs, aligning to business objectives, outlining milestones, and delivering measurable results
- Comfortable influencing a global ecosystem of partners, delivering strategic messages towards executives and inspiring across the business
- Confident influencing and inspiring leadership and cross-functional stakeholders, driving projects and maintaining momentum through to completion
- Detail-oriented and able to interpret data to produce actionable insights and derive respective measures
- Clear communicator with exceptional interpersonal and persuasion skills
- High energy with a growth mindset, enjoys a start-up environment, interest in creative, independent development work to bring in and implement own suggestions.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), reporting, and presentation skills.
What else do you need to know?
We care about finding the best talent. Our main location for this Position would be Nürnberg (Germany) however, we are open to consider candidates from any major DI locations worldwide comfortable working in EU time zones.
We are establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, promoting self-directed and flexible work. We promote equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Wanted: designers of the future.
https://new.siemens.com/ - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
http://www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds - if you would like to find out more about Digital Minds at Siemens.
FAQ - if you need further information on the application process.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either