Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
Our common goal is not only to grow with the market, but to significantly outperform it. We want to become a leading player and actively shape the future of electro mobility. From AC & DC charging infrastructure, connected services, digital charging software & services (driver, station, depot, enterprise & fleets), to smart charging & fleet management, charging operations for fleets and ship-to-shore power supply.
- You carry out FMEA assessments, process audits and validations, and (re-)certifications e.g. German Metering Law (Eichrecht) for new and existing manufacturing processes
- You manage benchmark and improvement projects for product supply chains, manufacturing processes, tooling, and equipment to secure competitive operations processes via structured gated processes from concept to release
- You plan, coordinate, realize SCM projects according to specifications and deadlines, while enabling and maintaining critical project performance indices e.g. quality, costs, on-time deliveries, NCC
- You review impact and support the implementation of technical decision/guidelines and project requirements at global manufacturing partners and suppliers as part of your daily business. These include (but not limited to): tool and fixture mgmt., manufacturing flow, machining and testing requirements, contract/commercial conditions, logistical and sustainability requirements
- You lead team meetings to facilitate efficient communication between organizations and functions as required to meet project objectives
- You enable total cost transparency and impact analysis for our global supply chains
- Your support SCM risk management/mitigation as well as SCM digitalization, certification, and sustainability needs
- You design control documents/work instructions and providing technical support to production departments
- You have a master’s degree in an engineering discipline, preferably mechatronics or manufacturing or equivalent professional experiences incl. audit qualifications
- You have long-term expertise in lean production and continuous improvement of product and manufacturing productivity, Design-to-Cost, Design-to-Manufacturing
- You have experience with electronic manufacturing entities, sheet metal and mechatronics assembly fabrications, and the ability to develop and drive projects/KPI’s towards manufacturing performance and capabilities
- Further you are experienced in digitalization, cost and value engineering (CVE) as well as total cost calculation of complex value chains preferably in TcPCM
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and a team building orientation
- You have strong interpersonal and intercultural skills and can communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, with customers and business partners
- Very good German and English language skills complete you profile, Portuguese is a plus
- 2 to 3 days of mobile working per week as a future global standard
- Attractive remuneration package
- Development opportunities for both personal and professional growth
- 30 leave days and a variety of flexible working models that allow time off for yourself and your family
- Share matching programs to become a shareholder of Siemens AG
- Find more benefits here
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time