Siemens “Technology” department occupies an outstanding position within Siemens' R&D facilities. It functions as an international network of expertise and as a global partner for technology and innovations. Through its R&D activities in Germany, USA, China, India, Russia, Japan and Eastern Europe, Technology helps secure the company's technological future and strengthen its ambition.
Siemens’ Autonomous Systems and Control Research Group’s goal is to accelerate autonomous vehicle deployments in the real world. The research group develops state of the art algorithms and tools across the autonomy stack (e.g., perception, planning, mapping, etc.), participates in AV standards development and validates AV deployments. our goal is to work on topics that are business relevant to deliver outstanding positive experiences for Siemens customers and users by demonstrating the potentials of the technologies. Join our growing team
Change the future with us.
We are looking for highly capable engineers to develop autonomous system capabilities for Siemens’ Autonomous Systems and Control Research Group.
- Good with data structure and algorithms.
- Ability and willingness to learn new things quickly.
- Fluency or understanding of any one of the languages - Java or C++ or Python is a must.
- 2+ years of Experience in Backend Development.
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and SDLC, Software Architecture.
- Proficient in Microservice API development using Flask & Python or Express & NodeJS.
- Proficient in Git
- Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation is preferred.
- Exposure to database systems - SQL/NoSQL, Influx, MongoDB.
- Exposure to docker, Kubernetes, cloud services like AWS, Azure is preferred.
- Exposure to Linux command line tools is preferred.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Good communication skills.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you will get the chance to work with multi-disciplinary teams working together to create the next chapters of innovation and impact.
We are Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We are dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time