- Coordinate, manage and support end-to-end business analysis and system configuration, support estimations and prioritization of changes, training, testing, documentation and go-live.
- Work closely together with IT architects, service managers, vendors, service integrators, business, and delivery & release management.
- Provide proactive maintenance and support in conjunction with the support/systems teams, handle incidents and service requests as well as perform application monitoring and reporting.
- Consult the business for integration of new technologies and process improvements, increasing efficiency for the team, the customer, end users and business profitability.
- Ensure the systems are compliant and secure, and any changes are performed in accordance with our change management procedures and audit standards.
- Understand the business functionality and data model including system impacts / risks.
- Perform IT Tests and coordinate business tests upon new releases for the changes, fixes or enhancements that are managed by you.
- Support projects throughout their lifetime, with a focus on requirements analysis and creation of designs.
- 3+ years in requirements engineering, application maintenance and/or IT projects.
- Knowledge of standard change processes (ITIL) and requirements analysis processes.
- Consciousness for regulatory and audit requirements.
- Analytical mindset & decision making with result and quality orientation.
- Customer centric oriented, self-driven and self-motivated.
- Communication skills with multiple stakeholders with different domain knowledge.
- Team player mentality with end-to-end ownership.
- The ability to work in both agile and waterfall delivery methodologies.
- Result and quality orientation with adherence to timelines and compliance guidelines.
- Business-fluent English language skills (speaking and writing).
- Preferably experience in Commercial Finance Business, specifically invoice financing (factoring, invoice discounting, purchase of receivables).
- (Optional) Knowledge of the HPD application Aquarius.
- (Optional) Knowledge of the German language.
- (Optional) A technical background, e.g. knowledge of databases and SQL, interface technologies etc.
- The Biggest of Tech Portugal -Technology Production Category (Awarded by Exame Informática and Visão Magazines)
- Top Companies to work in Portugal (Awarded by LinkedIn)
- Healthy Workplaces Award - 3rd large corporations (Awarded by Portuguese Psychologists’ Association)
- Most ESG responsible company in Tech/Industrial Sector (Awarded by Merco Corporate Reputation Monitor)
- 2nd Best Engineering Company (Awarded by Teamlyzer, biggest portuguese tech community platform)
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time