Are you the next Industry 4.0 Millennial?
The rise of new digital industrial technology, known as Industry 4.0, is a transformation that makes it possible to gather and analyze data across machines, enabling faster, more flexible, and more efficient processes to produce higher-quality goods at reduced costs. This manufacturing revolution will increase productivity, shift economics, foster industrial growth, and modify the profile of the workforce—ultimately changing the competitiveness of companies and regions.
To support this growth, Siemens PLM Software is launching a recruitment campaign for Entry Level Talent. You can be a fresh Graduate or a Graduate with up to two years work place experience.
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, plus a development plan that’s tailored for you. It’s specific to your job role. It includes entry to our EMEA Genesis Academy, a 6 months training program, covering a range of technical and soft skills, mentoring support, on the job coaching, and gives you the opportunity to build your professional network onsite with customers and we’ll manage your performance throughout.
Are you interested and motivated by this challenge and would you like to contribute to our success?
Who we are?
Siemens Digital Industries Software, is a leading global provider of software, systems and services in the areas of managing the product lifecycle (PLM, Product Lifecycle Management) and management of industrial operations (MOM, Manufacturing Operations Management), with over 15 million licenses sold and 140 000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano (Texas), Siemens PLM Software works collaboratively with clients to offer industrial software solutions that help companies worldwide to achieve a sustainable competitive advantage by realizing their important innovations. Driven by a deep understanding of what it takes to deliver successful products, Siemens PLM Software partners with our customers to provide industry software solutions that help companies everywhere achieve sustainable competitive advantage by making real the innovations that matter.
To learn more about us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePZheUvsH0w
Responsibilities and Tasks
Join us here and you’ll be part of one of the most exciting and fast-moving organization that helps thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support.
Once on board, you will get to work among a close-knit team of dedicated and professional consultants to understand the needs of our customers, then translate them into live technical solutions that deliver real value. You’ll learn about best design, development, integration and testing practices and gain insights into how our software solutions can add value to our customers’ business. You can look forward to excellent training and development from day one, as well as mentoring and coaching from experienced professionals.
What's important to remember is that you'll be working on real projects for real clients. You won't just build knowledge and understanding, but apply what you've learned to develop innovative and effective IT solutions for businesses. When not on site, you can work from our office in the Brainport campus in Eindhoven, which is the beating heart of digitization.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Understanding the context of an internal or customer project and its key deliverables.
- Supporting the generation of the relevant level of project documentation in line with Project Management Methodology
- Supporting the review of technical implementation experiences with project delivery team, capturing and sharing lessons learnt as part of the project review and close activities
- Installing and undertaking simple configuration of PLM products
- Supporting the data migration activities for legacy data and systems
- Providing support for basic unit testing activities, and participate under guidance in system testing and UAT activities.
- Supporting knowledge transfer (delivering training courses, user guides and coaching of users) in order to facilitate customer staff development and growth with implementation tasks and PLM technology
- Supporting the development and delivery of interfaces with other systems
- Building an understanding of latest technical and industry trends
- Traveling to appropriate work locations, as required by SISW or specified by the customer project.
- A Bachelors / Master’s degree in IT / Computer Science / Software Development / Robotics / Manufacturing Technology or any other Engineering field
- You will be a fresh graduate or a graduate who has up to 2 years work experience in any engineering or relevant field
- You are analytical, highly numerate, resilient, self-disciplined and flexible with excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Practical and people-oriented, your enthusiasm, agile mind and domain knowledge will all go a long way to finding the cutting edge solutions to change our clients’ business
- Add in a dose of integrity as well as drive and passion for IT and new challenges
- You are curious and willing to work on a range of established software products which are constantly pushing technology boundaries
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Netherlands B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time