Siemens Mobility (SMO) is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe, and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods - and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents.
Motivated by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the growing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Today, we are recruiting for the Commercial Officer for Siemens Mobility Egypt position to join our Project Team in Egypt. This is an excellent career opportunity for talents from Rail /Transportation Business looking to join a truly international team.
Join Siemens Mobility and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Booking and controlling all the third parties’ invoices
- Responsible for Stock on SAP.
- Generate monthly performance and inventory reports for management.
- Creating, Following and controlling sales invoices of contracts.
- Communicate with customers. Monitoring and controlling the collectors.
- Generate monthly performance reports for AR.
- Reviewing the calculation of service contracts, calculations, and quotations.
- Creating and controlling service contracts on SAP.
- Assist in controlling and analyzing financial reports on quarterly basis for the project management.
- Assist in Budgeting and Forecasting process.
- Experience with SAP systems.
Your qualifications – Digital and Solid!
- Degree in BA, Finance, or relevant qualification from reputable university.
- Commercial project management experience (minimum of 3 years) is a must; international experience / experience working in multicultural teams is a plus.
- Experience with calculation methods, finance models, forecasting, project controlling (including customs, logistics, and export control), contract and claim management.
- Comfort to implement accounting principles (IFRS), tax, insurances, NCM, FX strategies as required on the project.
- Teamwork, collaboration, and good interpersonal skills; negotiation skills are a plus.
- Full professional proficiency in English and Arabic
- Experience within the Services industry is a distinct advantage.
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Egypt LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time