Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world’s most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
Do you have project management experience, and are you seeking a new remote role? Siemens Healthineers is looking for a Project Engineer, and the role comes with an attractive salary and benefits package.
As a flexible Project Engineer, you will manage and deliver in accordance with company policy all aspects of project engineering and support the rest of the business in delivering new and improvements to support the business growth.
This is a hybrid role of site and home based working.
If you were already in this Project Engineer role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Meticulous planning, executing the plan by rigorous tracking to meet all key milestone dates
- Liaising with the wider business, creative teams, global stakeholders and external 3rd parties ensuring work packages are delivered on time and to scope
- Ensuring projects are managed with accurate project tracking tools
- Delivering all projects to commitments for on-schedule, on-cost, budget and on-quality
- Accurate status reporting of metrics like Phase Gate compliance, Cycle Time, Quality data etc.
- Regular and effective communication with stakeholders of all levels, the team and the wider business, including the creation of regular project reporting documentation.
- Agile experience is essential
- Understands visual management
- SQL Database Experience Required • SQL Database Experience Required
To apply for this Project Engineer role, you will need a degree in an engineering-related topic and a managerial qualification. You will also require:
- Extensive experience in a management role within either engineering or manufacturing
- The ability to run an effective PMO (Project Management Office) environment
- Agile experience
If you’re looking to make a positive impact and create change, possessing an inclusive and committed approach, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
Don't hesitate to please get in touch with the Siemens Healthineers team today to apply and register your interest for this remote full-time project engineer position.
Based on multiple sites in Chilton Industrial Estate, Sudbury, we design and assemble blood, urine and diabetes analysis instruments. With our point-of-care testing systems, Siemens Healthineers delivers lab-accurate, actionable, and timely results on the spot. You can find more information here.
Siemens Healthineers has been Certified™ as a ‘great place to work’. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers, and ultimately to help everyone live longer and healthier lives. To find out more about our business and recent news, please explore our website.
- A competitive salary
- Generous pension contributions
- 26 days holiday
- Access to our flexible benefits from private medical insurance to dental cover
- Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities including 2 paid volunteering days per year
- Support from our 24/7 employee assistance programme
Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers worldwide to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience and digitalising healthcare. We embrace and encourage different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences and encourage our employees to be themselves and empower them to unleash their true potential. This allows diverse ideas and inclusive approaches to thrive every day.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Manufacturing Ltd
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time