Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
Then come and join our global team as Senior Manager (f/m/d) Clinical Studies to help shape the future of Siemens Healthineers with your expertise in the healthcare industry.
Choose the best place for your work – Within the scope of this position, it is possible, in consultation with your manager, to work mobile (within Germany) up to an average volume of 60% of the respective working hours.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You develop and offer a comprehensive catalogue of services to support our clinical study activities
- You support design, execution, analysis, and publication of robust, innovative studies to advance evidence generation, change clinical practice and to influence reimbursement policy
- You are experienced in the selection, contract negotiation and supervision of service providers in the field of clinical research, i.e., contract research organizations (CROs), core labs, etc.
- You ensure incorporation of Health Economics and Outcomes Research (HEOR) methodologies into clinical studies
- You work effectively in teams and with internal stakeholders in need of HEOR-based data and argumentation
- You connect and/or collaborate with relevant external parties such as biostatisticians, clinicians / KOLs and medical societies
- You serve as expert on clinical study issues and disseminate state-of-the-art knowledge on clinical studies design and conduction
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed your university studies in medicine, sciences, health economics or health-related areas
- You have long-term healthcare industry experience in the field of design and conduction of international multicenter clinical studies in Europe and the US (additional geographies beneficial), preferably in the medical device / equipment field
- You bring profound knowledge of relevant national / international standards and applicable rules and regulations for clinical trials with, e.g., ICH-GCP, ISO 14155, 21 CFR (resp. parts), German Medical Products Law etc.
- You are experienced in integrating HEOR methodologies into clinical studies to facilitate generation of economic value arguments and data
Your attributes and skills:
- You have fluent verbal and written communication skills in English, German language skills are also desirable
- You are self-motivated to continuously develop your knowledge regarding relevant clinical disciplines and the Siemens Healthineers product portfolio
- You have a strong ability to effectively communicate at all levels in an organization both internally and externally
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time