About Siemens Digital Industries Software:
Siemens is on a mission to fundamentally reinvent the way applications are built and sold, by abstracting the process and enabling everyone who has a stake in an enterprise’s digital future — business people and analysts, web developers, software engineers, even CEOs — to importantly participate, thereby creating better applications faster. Our goal is simply to build the future of software development.
About the Job:
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us! Join our Services Team now as a Global Expert for MindSphere Services. A newly built global team with a large variety of growing- and learning opportunities!
As we transition to a software as a service (SaaS) business model, the ability of our Services ecosystem to contribute and extend our solutions becomes increasingly important. The MindSphere Services Team will follow the standard methodology approach of our existing services practices with strategies and initiatives handled globally, while partnering with the zones and countries on prioritization and execution. As part of the global MindSphere Services Team you will be a Solution Architect delivering high quality, value driven billable MindSphere projects, providing your technical expertise to drive customer outcomes globally. As a team of authorities, you will work on projects/assignments with a technical implementation scope working closely with other internal & external technical specialists, consultants, architects and project managers to ensure customer success and outcomes with their MindSphere solution. In order to successfully deliver customer outcomes, you will be responsible for delivering individual technical expertise and technical consulting demonstrating your technical knowledge of the MindSphere product portfolio throughout the project lifecycle. You will actively participate in Communities of Practice, demonstrating technical and industry standard methodologies and templates to deliver project tasks, providing experiences to support continual improvement.
If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative and energetic team -- then Siemens MindSphere Services is for you. We are hiring 4 headcounts for this opening in different countries.
Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Completed studies in a technical discipline, e.g. Computer Science or Information Technology (regular study duration> 4 years)
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or business or equivalent experience required
- Knowledge of MindSphere software solutions with ability to work well with technical experts
- Programming skills with good knowledge of, C #, C++, Node JS, Phython
- Knowledge of cloud-based architectures required
- Working experience in a global service environment required (3-5 years)
- Experience in implementing successful projects
- Self-motivated with shown communication and interpersonal skills
- A history of working as a solution architect
- Flexible and adaptable to changing requirement
- Ensures focus on measurable outcomes and value to the business
- Strong teamwork, customer and service acumen
- Willingness to travel
- Business fluent in English
- This is a hybrid work schedule with the future goal to be 70% on site with customers.
Employee Benefits (USA):
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance covered by Siemens
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens
- 401K matching
- Flexible personal time off, including paid volunteer time off.
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.