The time to change is now!
It's time to build a sustainable future and define how we evolve through technology with purpose.
At Lisbon Tech Hub we create value in the business digital transition, from Portugal to the world, and IT solutions with purpose. Our team has more than 1300 experts working in areas such as Analytics & Business Intelligence, Application Lifecycle Management, Cybersecurity, IT Infrastructure Management, IT Project & Service Management and IT Strategy & User Experience.
Lisbon Tech Hub innovates, designs, transforms the information technology solutions and services for Siemens through our delivery units.
Transforming our future starts with every day!
Lisbon Tech Hub is the home of the new technologists - Dream Builders, Impact Creators & Future Makers.
Are you one of them? Join us!
What role will you play?
• Ensure that some data extraction processes already in place are running as expected and propose enhancements whenever possible
• Enhance reports performance and identify improvement opportunities by analyzing data to help prevent in-service failures and to provide trend analysis to aid collaboration services to improve their daily activities
• Monitor performance trends and identify continuous improvement and automation proposals.
• Perform some reporting activities to support management
• Contribute and promote local engagement in support of the team
• Contribution to the value center wide activities
We are looking for:
• Demonstrate core proficiencies of effective communications, listening, and strong organizational and analytical skills.
• Ability to work systematically and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• Ability to improve skills related with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Power BI
• Ability to learn how to analyze and model data sets, and how to build reports and improve existing ones
• Be creative and whenever possible to propose improvements to business processes using automation whenever possible
What we have to offer:
You will love to have a flexible schedule policy, health insurance, support to your studies, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, 2 days for volunteering initiatives and a cool and relaxed environment.
Access to e-learning platforms (Learnlight, Linkedin Learning and more), discounts with partners.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is crucial to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.