Do you want to join us in helping to fight the world's most threatening diseases and enabling access to care for more people around the world? At Siemens Healthineers, we pioneer breakthroughs in healthcare. For everyone. Everywhere.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunity to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come in and join our Asia Pacific team as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Education Specialist to be responsible for providing training to internal and external customers.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will develop and carry out the global training strategy as approved by MR Management.
- You will support student engagement during the MR product lifecycle (classroom training, online/ virtual customer training, webinars, and content creation).
- You will provide applications support for the full range of MR equipment to new and existing customers.
- You will develop and maintain relationships within the Product team and Service department to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- You will stay abreast with the latest equipment on the market, clinical trends, and procedures.
- You will undertake and become certified in the Siemens Healthineers Application Specialist Education program.
- You will develop and maintain relationships with MR applications group at Head Office in Germany.
- You will provide bespoke customer training courses.
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Radiology.
- You have at least 5 years professional experience in the area of MR. Those with minimum 3 years of experience in commercial sector will have a significant advantage.
- You have experience in assessing image quality and understanding of optimization.
Your attributes and skills:
- You enjoy working in a team environment, sensitive to cultural diversity and language level as this position covers the Asia Pacific region.
- You are willing to travel up to 30% of the time in the Asia Pacific region – willing to work/ travel on weekends including public holidays due to business needs.
Our global team:
We are a team of 66,000 highly dedicated employees across more than 70 countries passionately pushing the boundaries of what’s possible in healthcare to help improve people’s lives around the world. As a leader in the industry, we aspire to create better outcomes and experiences for patients no matter where they live or what health issues they are facing. Our portfolio, spanning from in-vitro and in-vivo diagnostics to image-guided therapy and innovative cancer care, is crucial for clinical decision-making and treatment pathways.
We are part of an incredible community of scientists, clinicians, developers, researchers, professionals, and skilled specialists pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, to improve people’s lives around the world. We embrace a culture of inclusivity in which the power and potential of every individual can be unleashed. We spark ideas that lead to positive impact and continued success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here (https://talent.siemens.com/stayconnected
) to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time