We are looking for Production Technicians on A, B, C, and D 12 hour shifts with alternating 3 on 4 off / 4 on 3 off schedules. The Production Technician reports to the Production Supervisor of the shift, with a dotted line to the Manufacturing Engineer / Technical Expert.
The key elements of this role involve:
- Maintain systems associated with production processes, flow, equipment, communications, including the Daily Production Tracker, identify production waste, leading kaizen events, CIP Boards / meetings, Safety One A Day, Production Schedule, etc
- Supports the implementation of new technologies, processes, and equipment
- Troubleshooting– machine CNC controllers & process flow solving
- Investigate root causes of problems with processes, methods, tools, equipment, and materials and safety
- Completes the preparation of sophisticated charts, graphs and diagrams to illustrate operation flow, layout, and workflow.
- Conducts studies to improve efficiency, quality, costs, and safety.
- Makes recommendations on methods of operation, workstations, floor layout, and equipment.
- Enable collaboration with support functions including critical material issues, training matrix, shift pass down / handovers, shortages, material identification, etc.
- backup Supervisor for Floor schedule controller.
Helping us drive our future vision, your toolkit may include some of these key skills
- High School diploma or equivalent, Associates Degree preferred
- 3 + years of experience in manufacturing or leadership roles
- Knowledge on all operations in the Fabrication area including processes, machines, material flow, etc
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Knowledge & understanding of production Schedules
- 6 or less Attendance Points
- proficient in SAP, DMM & basic computer skills is a plus
- Lean practitioner / lean training is a plus
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase efficiency and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Corporation
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.