- Handles inquiries about status and shipping dates, standard pricing of products and/or services for distributor accounts
- Supports order tracking, price quoting and scheduling of customer’s orders
- Responds to semi-complex complaints and disputes within reasonable limit of authority
- Recognizes when to escalate customer issues
- Supports customers with referral to appropriate specialist for technical support and or problem resolution when warranted
- Supports and enhances the sale of products through knowledge of programs through outbound/inbound phone calls
- Generate revenue by managing orders for products/services from customers via outbound/inbound phone calls, faxes, and other electronic ordering
- May be responsible for assigned territory for order management processes
- Position reports into Customer Service Operations, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics
- Enter, maintain, and process distributor customer orders
- Proactively manage relationships with our distributor partners
- Process small instrument orders and initiate returns when appropriate
- Notify customers of delayed shipments
- Provide customers with delivery and pricing information
- Resolve disputed accounts receivables
- Manage daily SAP reports to ensure customer satisfaction
- 3-year vocational training
- 3 to 5 years practical and specialized experience or specialized qualification needed or equivalent combination of education and experience to the 3 to 5 years specialized.
- Strong computer skills, knowledge in Windows applications, experience with SAP P40/P41 and SHARE preferred
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and negotiation skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills and able to multi-task
- Able to work in a team environment, be flexible, reliable, and supportive
- Able to prioritize assigned tasks
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.